BrowniesWeltanschauung

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Dialogue With The Doggy

Doggy's Interview

1. If you won $10,000,000 in the lottery, what would you buy first and why?

2. What kind of people do you not like and why?

3. Tell me about your 'best day.'

4. What is your favorite holiday and why?

5. Tell me something about yourself that people who know you well would find surprising.

Just a reminder of the rules of the game:

Interview Rules

1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me please"
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Labels: