BrowniesWeltanschauung

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Start the Insanity!

Insanity. Some say it's the act of doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

I say it's an art form. Sanity is overrated. It's not fun. I also doubt that there are many people in the world who fit into the mold of sanity.

Here are some words that mean the same thing as sane (according to the Thesaurus).

Reasonable - Who wants to be reasonable? If I had a dollar for every time someone told me I was being unreasonable...

Fit, healthy - I'm overweight and lazy. These words do not apply to me currently.

Intelligent - OK, I am intelligent.

Judicious, level-headed - I don't have the best judgment when it comes to me. I give great advice to other people. I just don't follow it myself.

Logical - I'm hardly Vulcan.

Moderate - Moderation is not in my vocabulary. I overdo EVERYTHING!

Normal - Ahem, not.

Sagacious - Unfortunately I'm nearsighted, literally and figuratively. I love this word however.

Sage - I wish! Maybe when I'm older?

Sober - Um, I love beer. I prefer being drunk to sober. [grin]

Together - [sigh] I give the appearance of having my act together, but I really don't. Plus, I'm alone, the opposite of 'together!'

Wise - See sage.


So, although I'm not logical, one could logically assume from the above that I am insane.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home