BrowniesWeltanschauung

Friday, September 03, 2004

Playing catch-up (not ketchup)

It's been a while since I've posted. I've had so much going on, it's hard to keep up with it all. I've sat down on many occasions to write it all down here, and one thing or another always manages to distract me from my task. Hopefully, that won't happen this time.

Work - the boss has been driving me crazy lately. You'd think being off for nearly 4 months would have been a big enough "refreshment" period for her. Apparently it wasn't because she's late almost every day and on the days that she's not late she takes long lunches and/or leaves early. We're so behind. My coworker and I have done as much as we can do on our own, more, really. She needs to help us. I'm frustrated. I think she has ADD. She's so easily distracted and bored. Maybe that's why she has so many degrees. I swear she's bipolar. What can I do?

Diet - I continue to sabotage myself for some reason. I wish I could figure out WHY I do it. I'm exercising again pretty regularly, but I can't seem to stay away from the sweets. Maybe it's time to do Induction again? I don't think that I'm in ketosis. Perhaps that's all I need. Ketosis = appetite suppressant extraordinaire and cravings are few and far between when I'm in full blown ketosis. Hmm. Perhaps after the holiday weekend, I'll give that a whirl.

Labor Day plans? Anyone have any good ones? A friend who lives by the lake is having a big "end of Summer" party. A bunch of us are going and bringing tents to camp out overnight. It should be fun. I just have to figure out what to do with the dog. I can't take him with us because the hostess has a dog and my dog doesn't really get along with other dogs. Plus, I think it would be rude to just show up with my dog. Mom can't babysit because she's going out of town. *sigh* I may have to kennel him. It's only for one night, but I hate to do it.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Hi, mama. Thanks for stopping by :)

    By Blogger Brownie, at 9/08/2004 10:41 AM  

  • How was the camping trip? Sounded like fun!

    I worked on labor day...labored and fought a computer virus as you know.

    Then I got some good kissy face to make up for it. ;)

    Glad things are going better with John. The "L" word? wow.....I'd say that's progress for sure.

    By Blogger LeAnne, at 9/10/2004 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home